Thursday, February 17, 2011

One Item Three Ways Thursday #3

This week I chose a cute bunny print jsk! It was featured in a San Fransisco one year aniversary lucky pack and can found rather cheap (and included with the matching soft brim bonnet~).
I'm late for a very important date

I'm late for a very important date by MandaPlz featuring white bags
I decided to play up the bunny motif by refering to none other than the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Although many people dislike the lolita style usamimi head piece, but I though it was adorable and worked well for the rabbit theme I had (although the price did make me drop my jaw a bit).  Using a tutorial such as this you can easily make your own and just add your own lace.

OTT Classic

OTT Classic by MandaPlz featuring a link bracelet
I wanted to try and combine classical and sweet lolita without venturing into pastels too much. I would crown braid the wig (I also think it would be cool to have a braid of two different colors~). I tried make the red of the print pop out as much as possible to go with the OTT vibe. The bonnet would look awesome with lots of faux rose clips in front of it.

Untitled

Untitled by MandaPlz featuring sheer nylon stockings
 I like to call this look "Almost Mainstream" because you could easily switch the jsk out for a brown pencil skirt and it could easily be worn around without a question of "What are you wearing?" This has a cute artsy vibe to it and it could easily work for Casual Fridays.


I hope you enjoyed~

2 comments:

  1. I love the first one :) usamimi bands are adorable, I'm sad they didn't take off in lolita as much as they did in gyaru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coordinates as always! I especially love the middle one, with all the flowers in the hair!

    ReplyDelete